In partnership with Serve Louisiana, Urban Restoration Enhancement Corporation is currently recruiting for an AmeriCorps member to serve as our Program Development Coordinator. Corps Members serve full time for 11 months starting September 1st. Benefits include a living allowance of $15,000, an education award of $6,195, health insurance, student loan forbearance, child care reimbursement, in-depth personal and professional development, and valuable networking opportunities. For more information and to apply, visit servelouisiana.org.
Serve Louisiana members work with a single partner organization from September 1st through July 31st. Here’s what you can expect:
- A full time workload
- Major Medical Insurance
- 10 personal days and federal holidays off
- In-depth personal and professional development
- $6,195 education award upon graduation, which may be applied to student loans or additional education
- $15,00 annual living allowance, paid twice monthly
- Student loan forbearance
- Child care reimbursement
- Valuable networking opportunities
About Serve Louisiana:
Serve Louisiana partners young leaders with nonprofits for a paid year, helping local organizations improve lives and build stronger communities.