Thank you for your interest in UREC affordable housing communities. Please allow three to five working days to process your application. You will be contacted by telephone upon process completion. If this peliminary form is approved you will need to visit our office and provide us with copies of the listed documents below as well as a $30 non-refundable application fee by money order only.
- Birth Certificate for each family member.
- Social Security Cards for each family member.
- Marriage Certificate if apply.
- Criminal Report for each family member age 17 and older (originals required).
- Copies of photo identification or drivers license of family member age 17 and older.
- Copies of photo identification of family member age 10 and older. A COPY OF CURRENT REPORT CARD.
- Proof of CURRENT INCOME 3 CHECK STUBS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Letter provided by your employer is acceptable only if you are a new employee.
- Income tax return for 2 years (business owner only; Profit and Loss Statement).
- Affidavit/notarized statement of income (individual paid with cash).
- Copy of voter registration card. You are encouraged to register to vote.
- Must be 21 years of age applying as head of household.
- Rental Income Verification Form
Your information will not be shared with any third party (e.g. credit agency or lender) without your explicit signed authorization. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at (225) 357-8883.