Developing the next generation of leaders, skilled professionals and entrepreneurs are at the core of UREC’s mission.
UREC Academy provides free, interactive after school and summer youth development programs that prepare youth in grades K-12 for 21st century careers and leadership opportunities.
- UREC Academy WhizKids is an afterschool initiative that serves youth in grades K-5. WhizKids focuses on academic enrichment and STEAM based learning in science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
- UREC Academy Pathfinders is an afterschool initiative for youth in grades 6-8 that focuses on academic enrichment, career exploration, and STEAM based learning in science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
- UREC Academy Trailblazers provides after school and summer institutes that provide pathways to Industry-Based Credentials, college and career readiness, and ACT Preparation:
- Pre-Law Institute
- Certified Nursing Assistant Institute (CNA)
- Entrepreneurship Institute
- CompTIA Institute
- ACT Boot Camp
- Ronnie Edwards Scholarship: UREC provides the annual Ronnie Edwards Scholarship to eligible recipients. This scholarship honors the legacy and memory of UREC founder, Ronnie Edwards.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive UREC news and updates, visit HERE to join our mailing list.